Kershaw Blur Blackwash Folding Knife (1670BW); 3.4 inch Steel Blade BlackWash14C28N; Black Alumite…
Kershaw Blur Blackwash Folding Knife (1670BW); 3.4 inch steel blade BlackWash14C28N; Black alumite handle, black structured Trac-Tec insert, SpeedSafe opening, switchable pocket clip. 3.9 oz
- SpeedSafe Assist Opening makes it easy to open the safe with one hand and your finger
- Reversible pocket clips allow you to wear the top or drop pre-drilled holes from the right side
- The blade of the knife is held in place by a secure liner retainer, giving the knife a smooth, smooth and stylish design, keeping the blade safe and protecting it from the user.
- Trac-Tec inserts provide excellent grip and easy portability in all conditions, including wet and sea conditions.
- The EDC knife is perfect for anyone looking for a reliable knife, whether you’re a hunter, fisherman, outdoor enthusiast, fishing, hunting, hiking, cycling, carving, camping, and more.
Kershaw Link Folding Pocket Knife (1776); 3.25 inch 420HC Glass Filled Stainless Steel Blade…
Kershaw Link Folding Pocket Knife (1776); 3.25 420HC stainless steel blade with glass fiber nylon handle, switchable pocket clip and SpeedSafe opening. 4 oz, total length 7.6 inches
- Popular ideal EDC, simple and safe pocket knife for everyday use – box cutting, home protection, bag opening, survival tools, self-protection, or the perfect gift
- The sharp, durable 420HC stainless steel blade with a matte finish is perfect for matt black glass fiber nylon and textured handles.
- When opened with SpeedSafe, the fins that easily pull the blade out of the handle allow for quick and safe opening
- Practical switchable pocket clip, left-handed or right-handed can switch sides
- Universal use for everyday household needs, utilities, hunting, fishing, agriculture, camping, hiking, grazing, or collecting
Car Show Emerson CQC-6K Pocket Knife
Car Show Emerson CQC-6K Pocket Knife
- Potberry D2 steel blades are strong, sharp and ideal for a variety of tactical applications such as punching hard materials.
- G10 front handle, stainless steel back, shot peening
- Designed by Emerson, built by Kershaw, which can be opened manually and has no mechanical aids.
- Hunting – Part of the Kershaw series of hunting knives – this knife has the ruggedness, durability and blade retention you’ll need for your next hunt.
- Blade length: 9 cm (3.5 inches), closed length: 12.1 cm (4.75 inches), overall length: 21.6 cm (8.5 inches), weight: 5.7 ounces. (161.6 g)
Kershaw Dividend Composite Folding Pocket Knife, Olive, SpeedSafe 3-inch Blade with Holes…
Kershaw Dividend Composite Folding Pocket Knife, Olive, SpeedSafe 3 Inch Blade with Hole (1812OLCB)
- Dividend composite blade technology developed in the United States allows two steels to be permanently bonded to one blade. The hard, corrosion-resistant N690 at the top of the blade and the tough, wear-resistant D2 at the cutting edge.
- Made of anodized aluminum 6061-T6, the unique olive green handle is decorated with machined details and the silhouette of the American flag.
- SpeedSafe technology allows you to open the knife quickly and easily by pulling the fins back. Then use liner lock technology to lock the position tightly.
- The universal deep strap can be worn up, down, left and right.
- The payout meter has a 7.25 open, 4.25” fold and weighs only 2.8 ounces.
Kershaw Cryo Folding Knife (1555TI); 2.75 ”8Cr13MoV Blade, Stainless Steel Handle, Titanium…
Kershaw Cryo Folding Knife (1555TI); 8Cr13MoV 2.75 inch blade, stainless steel handle, titanium carbon dioxide coating, SpeedSafe opening, frame lock, 4-position carrying clip. 4.1 ounce
- Sports: hunting
Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife (1660), 3 inches. Sandvik 14C28N blade and stainless steel handle, best buy …
Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife (1660), 3 inches. Sandvik 14C28N blade and stainless steel handle. Best purchased at the Outdoor Gear Lab. 3 oz including frame lock, SpeedSafe release and reversible pocket clip.
- Universal 3.5 inches. Blades made from 14C28N sandwich steel, one of the most efficient knife steels in the world, with improved hardness, corrosion resistance and edge resistance.
- The 410 stainless steel alloy handle provides not only corrosion resistance, but also additional strength and toughness.
- The frame lock gives the knife a smooth, streamlined look and keeps the blade open during use.The tip holder keeps the blade closed during use
- Speed Safe Assisted Opening can be opened with minimal effort and maximum functionality.Easy to carry in your pocket, tactical interaction with strong or weak hands
- Blade length: 3 inches; Closed length: 4 inches; Open length: 7 inches; Weight: 3 ounces.
3.7 inch Pocket Knife with Stainless Steel Blade | Kershaw Grid 2200 Gray
3.7 Stainless Steel Pocket Knife | Car Show Grid 2200 Gray”
- Automatic opening and closing handle with lock frame and double-sided pocket clip
- 3.7 inch 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade with excellent edge resistance, wear resistance and toughness, black oxidation.
- Pure steel handle for a comfortable grip, matt gray titanium carbonitride
- You can rely on a variety of applications such as bag opening, punching, lighting, game cleaning, cable cutting, and aggressive animal welfare.
- A discreet companion for all craftsmen, backpackers, hunters, fishermen, enthusiasts, carpenters, backpackers, or knife enthusiasts who need an elegant and affordable bag every day.
Kershaw Navy Blue Onion Pocket Knife (1620NB); 2.4 inch 420HC Steel Blade, Polishing Blast …
Carshaw Navy Blue Onion Pocket Knife (1620NB); 2.4 inch 420HC steel blade, polished blast and aluminum oxide handle, SpeedSafe opening, liner lock, slide with tip lock. 2.5 ounces
- The 2.4-inch diagonal 420HC stainless steel 420HC blade has excellent edge resistance and is shot peened for a smooth, matte finish.
- Manufactured in the United States by skilled craftsmen in Tuaratin, Oregon, with a limited lifetime warranty on the car show.
- The handle has a dark blue anodized aluminum scale on top of the steel bushing and is resistant to fading, scratches and corrosion.
- Perfect for those looking for a compact and reliable EDC backpack, gardener, hiker, enthusiast and angler.
- The compact design makes it ideal for everyday wear. A lightweight, less intimidating profile that can be easily stored in your pocket, wallet, bag, backpack, toolbox, etc.
Kershaw Knockout Olive Black Pocket Knife 187OLBLK 3.25inch, 14C28NDLC Coating…
Kershaw Knockout Olive Black Pocket Knife 187OLBLK3.25 ”DLCCoated 14C28N Steel Blade, Aluminum Oxide Handle
- Kershaw Knockout Olive / Black Pocket Knife 187OLBLK3.25 ”14C28N DLC Coated Steel Blade, Aluminum Oxide Handle. SpeedSafe Open, Flipper, Stretcher Lock, 4 Position Deep Carry Clamp; 3.5 oz
- SpeedSafe openings offer the tactical advantage of being easily opened with one hand with fins or fingers
- The subframe lock locks the blade firmly in place during use.No blade play when the jackknife is open
- The handle is made of sturdy olive-colored aluminum and is suitable for use in secret military grades in jungle areas.
- 14C28N Stainless Steel Blade Sandvik Stainless Steel is coated with a black diamond-like coating for a hard, sharp blade.
Pocket knife car show chive pink (1600PINK); 1.9 inch 420HC steel blade, anti-reflection treatment, pearls …
Pocket Knife Car Show Cive Pink (1600PINK); 1.9 inch 420HC steel blade, anti-reflection beads, gemstone pink anodized aluminum handle, SpeedSafe opening, liner, tip holder. 1.5 ounces
- The light and small folding knife is easy to open and use, and can be easily hidden on a backpack, glove compartment, car, belt, or cord.
- Safe one-handed operation with SpeedSafe opening technology and liner lock makes it a great gift for hunters, resorters, girl scouts, bridesmaids and anglers.
- The gemstone pink anodized aluminum handle is abrasion and light resistant, making it easy to find in bags, toolboxes, drawers, tents and backpacks.
- The high-strength 420HC steel blade is corrosion resistant, easy to sharpen and holds the blade firmly.
- An American made by skilled artisans at Kershaw in Tualatin, Oregon.